Gourmet Harvest International Recipe of the Month – Cinnamon Pull-Apart Party Loaf
1 16- to 18-ounce round loaf Italian or sourdough bread
1/2 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 ounce cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon Land O Lakes® Butter, softened
2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Half & Half
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Place two (24-inch) pieces aluminum foil, crossing one over other, on flat surface.
- Cut bread, using serrated knife, in grid pattern, spacing about 1 inch between rows. (Do not cut through bottom crust.) Set aside.
- Combine all remaining bread ingredients in bowl; mix well.
- Place loaf into center of aluminum foil pieces. Spoon butter mixture into cut areas of bread, spreading some over top of bread.
- Wrap foil loosely around bread. Place onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes. Pull back foil; continue baking 5-10 minutes or until loaf is golden brown and top is crunchy.
- Combine powdered sugar, cream cheese and 1 tablespoon butter in bowl; mix well. Stir in half & half and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Drizzle over warm bread.
- Serve immediately. Pull out individual bread pieces, using tongs or 2 forks and reaching down into the loaf to include filling and bread.
This delicious Cinnamon Pull-Apart Party Loaf Recipe is from our friends at Land O’Lakes. In 1924, the Land O’Lakes name became synonymous with the highest quality dairy products. Today, that hasn’t changed. They remain an icon in our nation’s kitchens and restaurants, and a key supplier to food manufacturers around the world.
For Special Offers from Land O’Lakes visit: https://www.landolakes.com/offers
For more great recipes Land O’Lakes visit: https://www.landolakes.com
To make ahead and freeze, assemble bread with butter mixture. Wrap in aluminum foil; freeze. When ready to serve, bake 25 minutes at 350ºF. Pull back foil; continue baking 5-10 minutes or until loaf is golden brown and top is crunchy. Glaze as directed.
Nutritional Information per 1 Serving:
Carbohydrate: 24 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 9 g
Total fat: 12g
Sodium: 750 mg
Check back with us for more Recipes and Quick Tips For Baking each month.
in addition, we will have interesting articles, baking tips, recipes and much much more. If you have a favorite baking recipe that you think others would enjoy and you are willing to share it, send it to us through our Contact Us form.
We will let you know if we decide to include it in one of our blogs. That way you can tell all your friends and they can see your name and recipe featured. Any story about the recipe and where it originally came from would be great. We love those stories, after all that is how we got started.